Latest Updates and Patches for Just Cause 3
Tweets from Just Cause 3 Developers
Latest from the Just Cause 3 SubReddit
Latest Steam Announcements for Just Cause 3
Exclusive gameplay combined with live-action and set to an intense soundtrack from world renowned DJ/producer, Slushii, JUST CAUSE 4’s “One Man Did All This?” trailer delivers a humorous look at the destructive power rogue agent Rico Rodriguez can deliver this December 4. See Rico from the perspective of the enemy militia – The Black Hand – as faction leader Gabriela Morales listens to firsthand accounts of Rico in action from those who survived. From reigning down destruction onto an enemy base to tethering shipping containers with explosive barrels, see what makes the exciting JUST CAUSE series unlike any other.
Set in the fictional South American world of Solis, JUST CAUSE 4 takes the series' incredible destruction and unique physics to a whole new level with the introduction of tornadoes and other Extreme Weather events. JUST CAUSE 4 has four distinct biomes: Rainforest, Grasslands, Alpine & Desert. With each biome offering its own individual, fully simulated weather event, players will have a truly unique experience as they traverse this deep, diverse world.
JUST CAUSE 4 is a landmark entry in the series, and will release on December 4, 2018 on Xbox One, PC and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
The hardworking community mod team at Nanos have unleashed their JC3 Multiplayer mod on PC, this is a free add-on for anyone that owns a copy of Just Cause 3 on Steam. Simply head to the JC3MP Steam page and download. After that you just join a server and create chaos. You’ll find all of JC3’s weapons and vehicles at your fingertips just waiting for you and your friends to make the most of them.
Each server tends to have unique characteristics as set by the owners, you’ll note there are ones dedicated to Team Death Match for example or Role Playing. However you want to enjoy your time on JC3MP we’re sure you’ll find a server that will cater to you.
We look forward to battling it out alongside all of you now that the servers are live. It’s been great watching the community grow since the beta, we’ve had our favorite servers and it’s going to be fun watching new ones spring up.
Please note that whilst we are very proud of the hard work and time Nanos have put into their mod this is not an official Square Enix product. As such for technical help please contact Nanos directly using the following link to their Discord or direct your questions to the Steam thread.
Sea Heist is out as a stand-alone pack today on Steam.
Just Cause 3: Bavarium Sea Heist is the third PDLC pack from the Air, Land & Sea Expansion pass. With your devastating new rocket boat, sail the dangerous waters of West Medici and infiltrate the Stingray, a mysterious research facility, home of the rarest and strongest weapon ever created by the Eden Corporation.
This content pack includes a brand new location to explore, missions, challenge type, the heavily armed rocket boat and the devastating “Eden Spark” lighting gun.
- Liberate the Medici coastal waters of Scolio, home to Eden Research stations and the mysterious “Stingray” base.
- Drive the deadly rocket boat “Loochador”, using its multi-lock missile launchers and miniguns to defeat the formidable Black Hand Fleet.
- Infiltrate the Stingray base to steal the devastating “Eden Spark” lightning gun and unleash elemental death on your enemies in all new storyline and missions.
- Power up the Eden Spark further with mods earned in the “Boat Invader” challenge.
*JUST CAUSE 3: BAVARIUM SEA HEIST DLC COMING ARRIVES 11th 2016 FOR EXPANSION PASS HOLDERS - general release 18th of August*
Hey everyone - as you are no doubt aware Sea Heist goes live today - enjoy
Brave the dangerous waters of West Medici in your new rocket boat and infiltrate the Stingray, a mysterious research facility, home of the rarest and strongest weapon ever created by the Eden Corporation. This content pack includes a brand new location to explore, missions, a new challenge type, the heavily armed rocket boat and the devastating “Eden Spark” lightning gun.
• Liberate the Medici coastal waters of Scolio, home to Eden Research stations and the mysterious “Stingray” base.
• Drive the deadly rocket boat “Loochador”, using its multi-lock missile launchers and miniguns to defeat the formidable Black Hand Fleet.
• Infiltrate the Stingray base to steal the deadly “Eden Spark” lightning gun and unleash elemental death on your enemies in all new story line and missions.
• Power up the Eden Spark further with mods earned in the “Boat Invader” challenge.
The BAVARIUM SEA HEIST content pack is priced at $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 whilst the entire AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99.
Hello everyone, you’ll notice patch 1.05 for just Cause 3 dropping shortly on PC, Xbox One and PS4. The patch contains the following:
Preparation for new content
Added support for Bavarium Sea Heist DLC (pack)
Alterations to thread scheduling.
Optimized code for how the UI finds and displays which chaos objects are left to be destroyed in settlements.
Dynamic Frame buffer scaling implemented for users with Intel GPU’s.
Various bug fixes to prevent flickering on particular elements of the game world.
We will update you on date for Bavarium Sea Heist shortly, thanks for your patience.
JUST CAUSE 3: MECH LAND ASSAULT, the second content pack from the Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass will be on sale June 3rd for Expansion Pass Holders, with a wider release to follow on June 10th.
MECH LAND ASSAULT takes Rico Rodriguez to the new island of Lacrima, home to an abandoned eDen research base and a prison camp run by the mysterious Black Hand. Defended by huge powerful Mechs, Rico will need the new Bavarium Power Core rifle to disable their shields and hijack them. Once inside, Rico can use their powerful cannons and the GRIP Gravity Guns to hurl and smash the enemy into pieces.
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The MECH LAND ASSAULT pack is priced at $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49 whilst the AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. The final content pack – BAVARIUM SEA HEIST – will be released by the end of summer 2016, released one week early to Expansion Pass holders.
Hello folks, you will notice a new patch for Just Cause 3 going out shortly.
Patch 1.04 contains the following
* Preparation for new content
- Added support for Mech Land Assault
- Added support for Kousava Rifle
This includes preparation to make sure your new mech can get around (and tear up) Medici comfortably. The Kousava Rifle was designed by a competition winner as part of a promotion with a major retailer and can now be redeemed in game or bought separately.
- Adjusted region boarders
- Bug fixes
A new island for the Mech Land Assault (nearly 20km squared in game) means we have had to shift a few of the boarders of Medici around.
* PC specific
- Implemented fix returning the functionality to custom key settings.
Hello Everyone, If you are playing Nosgoth and have a copy of JC3 in your Steam library you should now have access to a number of free themed items.
For further details head to the link below
JUST CAUSE 3: SKY FORTRESS, the first content pack from the Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass which was previously only available to pass holders - is now on general sale for all players.
SKY FORTRESS contains a brand new set of missions that introduce a new threat – the eDEN Corporation and their huge and terrifying Sky Fortress, with its army of deadly robotic drones. To tackle his deadly new adversary, Rico Rodriguez will use a new upgradeable, rocket-powered, weaponised ‘Bavarium Wingsuit’ fitted with shoulder mounted machine guns and auto targeting missiles - alongside his new ‘Eviction’ personal defense drone and ‘Bavarium Splitter’ assault rifle.
The SKY FORTRESS pack is priced at $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49 whilst the AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. All three content packs will be available before the end of summer 2016 and released one week early to Expansion Pass holders.
The latest patch is now live.
In preparation for the new AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass content, the main game will receive a new update that includes the following fixes:
- Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
- Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
- Reduced a number of random crashes
- Improved streaming of game world
- Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
- Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages
The SKY FORTRESS pack will be priced at $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49 whilst the AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. All three content packs will be available before the end of summer 2016 and released one week early to Expansion Pass holders.