Been playing since day 3 of launch ....Marine corps vet of 7 years ...I posted yesterday of my internet lag so bad I couldn't play. But I got back injections from Injuries . And I'm hiccuping every damn 30 seconds. But I'm glad I can finally play Apex. ...at 6:50 am..without any lag. Stay legendary : apexlegends
apexlegends

apexlegends

top 200 commentsshow all 301

rwp80Mozambique here! 187 points188 points 2 months ago

This post title has more plot twists than an entire trilogy of superhero movies.

Good luck and happy hunting!

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 44 points45 points 2 months ago

I see your point...my bad...it's 7:10 am and I can't sleep sleep from the hiccups. But yesterday I posted about not having played my fav game in a week cuz of the corona lockdown....severs were way too laggy. Finally jumped on an hour ago....and realized how rusty I got

frozenjoghurt57Wraith 33 points34 points 2 months ago

Who the hell is downvoting? The terrorists he shot?

Sun-Taken-By-Trees 18 points19 points 2 months ago

Probably people who recognize a desperate plea for attention and karma. This has nothing to do with the game and a mod should have removed it by now.

ComputerSlimeCaustic 9 points10 points 2 months ago

"the terrorists he shot" FailFish

JohnDtheIIILifeline 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Has the Forge flair

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 8 points9 points 2 months ago

Blew up a couple of IEDs...but never got confirmed kills...whoever is downvoting must be salty as fuck. I'm not doing it for likes though. I stating how much I miss playing. But if people wanna downvote for some reason.....then I might just start think more little of the community. I thought we were all here to have fun

Str8_Mario 61 points62 points 2 months ago

It's not people being salty. This post just does not relate to the game. It's you in a hospital bed with a title that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. That's why people are downvoting. Not because they're salty.

frozenjoghurt57Wraith 3 points4 points 2 months ago

The internet is the internet and on the internet there are trolls, don't let em affect your feelings, people are salty and use the internet as an outlet for their shitty life's. Have fun playing apex again ^ and get well soon ma guy .

And btw you are the real apex legend, if I would be an American I would say thanks for your service.

c2h7rt -11 points-10 points 2 months ago

??????

mysticalmushrooms 55 points56 points 2 months ago

Digital3Duke 7 points8 points 2 months ago

And why is this a selfie?

Guerrin_TRVoidwalker 3 points4 points 2 months ago

Bootlius Caesar Emperor of the Boots

thelastchicken 2 points3 points 2 months ago

"Clips are what civvies use in their hair"

avreljoQuarantine 722 66 points67 points 2 months ago

No offense, i understand that you can finally play Apex Legends and stuff, but just by the fact that you are including additional informations that don't relate about apex this post shouldn't even exist

george241312 21 points22 points 2 months ago

You gotta go

Fibution 74 points75 points 2 months ago

this shit has nothing to do with apex legends at all wtf why is this still up

Alt_MaydayQuarantine 722 38 points39 points 2 months ago

because muricans lose their shit everytime they read the words "marine", "veteran", "duty", "oil", "service" etc

NotTakenName1 33 points34 points 2 months ago

"Marine corps vet of 7 years"

Why tf would you even mention that? It's totally irrelevant to the post and the game?

Alt_MaydayQuarantine 722 12 points13 points 2 months ago

to get those free sympathy points

FelixOGOOctane 4 points5 points 2 months ago

Iím guessing itís where the injuries came from? No reason to be so salty

NotTakenName1 3 points4 points 2 months ago

No, that's your assumption. He doesn't actually specify any of this.

ElGrossface 4 points5 points 2 months ago

American here. Can confirm.

SidDaSlothManPlague Doctor 86 points87 points 2 months ago

Rab1dKoalaLifeline -35 points-34 points 2 months ago

BaggieF34 17 points18 points 2 months ago

You look like a Bethesda NPC with the incomprehensible dialogue of a Bethesda NPC

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -3 points-2 points 2 months ago

So then how did you understand? (A) hahaha fucking noob! (B) well shite.....my apologies (C) visual confusion

DuhDamnMan 54 points55 points 2 months ago

This isn't Facebook

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -15 points-14 points 2 months ago

Noted...I got off fb and insta awhile. So this is new to me....now I see why

PathfinderThiccPlastic Fantastic 24 points25 points 2 months ago

Dude, just use a few commas.

jweez26 15 points16 points 2 months ago

This ain't got shit to do with Apex wtf lol

1000lemons 88 points89 points 2 months ago

What are you on about

Rab1dKoalaLifeline -40 points-39 points 2 months ago

What part are you having trouble computing there bud?

The part about heís in the hospital because he hurt his back serving, and itís taking time away from him playing a game we all love, and he is wanting to celebrate the fact he can? He probably thought it would be a good community post, seeing as how all he wants to do is play apex and this is the apex sub....but yeah, too hard to comprehend. Right.

1000lemons 9 points10 points 2 months ago

Waiting to play the game is a valid reason to post to the subreddit amiright?

shavedconfessionbear 51 points52 points 2 months ago

God tier shitpost

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -7 points-6 points 2 months ago

Umm...okay...thanks for shit support !...outstanding ??

Xacktastic 38 points39 points 2 months ago

Bruh, use some commas and periods. The constant ellipsis gives off this very weird vibe.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 3 points4 points 2 months ago

My bad

JohnJimMilton 21 points22 points 2 months ago

No offense my man, but this isn't really the kind of content that gets posted here. I'm sure your story is interesting and all it just might not get the warm reception you might be seeking in your a time that might be hard for you.

Not trying to be mean. Just giving you a heads up that each subreddit kind of has their own culture and people kind of negatively jump on things they collectively think doesn't fit in.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -5 points-4 points 2 months ago

Yea...I finally noticed. And thanks...no offense taken. Appreciate you. I'm sorta new to Reddit. Just realizing how brutal people like to Be, for no reason.

BlackSolarisNessy 10 points11 points 2 months ago

I mean look, like the other comment said, your story might be amazing, but this sub is not for people talk. It's about the game. No, not if you can or cannot play it, it's about gameplay, news, lore, etc. Sorry if that's bad, but that's how it works :/

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -7 points-6 points 2 months ago

Well then fuck the community right? My story is a shit show, not seeking validation. You don't wanna hear it. I just simply posted what I thought was gonna be hope to other struggling players. But this is an amazing game and I hoped it would've been a better community.......that's how things worked before. To unite . Not become this toxic . So if you wanna throw your demeanor into it more, go ahead.

BlackSolarisNessy 11 points12 points 2 months ago

Bro the community's good, we just don't want a sub which we enjoy suddenly become swallowed by people's stories cause that's not what it is. This sub doesn't exist for people to unite and be all happy, it's for the game. Again, no need to be a dick to me, just telling you the truth. Also gotta agree that you literally put WAY too much info in that title. Out of curiosity, are you new to Reddit? Like not asking in a mean way, just curious, cause it seems like you haven't really gotten the hang of how it works yet. Don't worry, we all went through the same :D

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 8 points9 points 2 months ago

Because you posted this for no reason, duh

randomassredditguyRevenant 2 points3 points 2 months ago

"New to reddit" "has 10 months here" stfu

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Yea off and on....still have a a lot to figure out. By birthday passed, didn't say a cake day. Don't understand the award system. Especially weird lingo. And I only have it on mobile. So piss of, I'm trying.

randomassredditguyRevenant 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Ok

ObedientPicklePathfinder 22 points23 points 2 months ago

Are you wearing contacts?

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -12 points-11 points 2 months ago

"Mysterious yellow" from Voioc.com...prescribed I like wolves...and they somewhat matched eyes. So yea

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 7 points8 points 2 months ago

Cringe

ArthurMorgansHorse 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Lmao Jesus christ

avondalian 55 points56 points 2 months ago

Wut

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -13 points-12 points 2 months ago

I made a post yesterday on my way to get injections....I live on the country side . So MY internet uses antenna towers. Which are being fixed cuz they're being over used cuz of the virus quarantine. So I haven't played apex in about a week or so.......after I got my injections...it gave me hiccups for like 18 hours cuz of the steroids . So I tried getting on at like 5:30 a.m. and got a few good games in ...was just happy to finally play after so long. Tracking?

avondalian 54 points55 points 2 months ago

I've been avoiding watching Tiger King on Netflix. The train was totally empty when i was on it the other day. Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite cereal. Glad to hear you're able to play Apex again, man.

TheKingofHats007Revenant 18 points19 points 2 months ago

My bus was really late the other day. You ever heard the definition of insanity? Parappa the Rapper 2 is a good game! You better get busy living or get busy dying. Rosebud. Ainít that a kick in the head. You take the moon and you take the sun. I hope this guy is doing well

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 3 points4 points 2 months ago

Damn that game is old school son...I remember....ever been stuck on a train for 13 hrs watching a whole Jean Claude van DAMN marathon? Got annoying after 3rd movie

NoLuckAllowedBangalore 72 points73 points 2 months ago

Requirement of being a vet is to call out you're a vet everywhere nowadays or what?

[deleted] 18 points19 points 2 months ago

I'm convinced he's not a vet at all.

APM1485Ghost Machine 6 points7 points 2 months ago

I donít think he is. Look at his profile. It has a post from 4 days ago about him being a cashier, and a cook. And working under the table.

[deleted] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Oh I believe the last one. cough

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -10 points-9 points 2 months ago

The vet thing was for a little backround as to why I'm getting injections and not being able to play my favorite game...if it offended you somehow . I apologize

Burbannnnn 44 points45 points 2 months ago

Oh please. Nobody is offended. You're not triggering snowflakes. People are just cringing at your weird "vet dropping" for attention. No, you didnt need to mention it to explain your back injuries. You could've just said your back was hurt. But then again grown men that wear colored contacts probably are dying for attention any way they can get it

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -11 points-10 points 2 months ago

They're prescribed yellow for a reason...just like yellow lense glasses. (Back to vet thing) from staring at a thermal screen in front of me for a year. Since you wanted a reason.......thanks snowflake

Burbannnnn 25 points26 points 2 months ago

Oh my god you literally just said computer screens fucked your eyes up bc you're a vet. Dude some civilians stare at computer screens for their entire career. Nobody wears yellow contact lenses. You know why? Because its fucking weird. And stupid. You could pick any kind of UV protecting glasses like so many other people (if you actually need them) but choose to wear yellow contacts because you "like wolves"....fucking fruit loop.

Hope this comment section provides you enough attention until the next hospital visit so you can put on a gown and take a selfie for karma again. Fucking weirdo.

Rab1dKoalaLifeline -11 points-10 points 2 months ago

Did someone scar you when you were younger? Iím just trying to figure out why youíre a nitpicky little bitch so pardon me for my ignorance.

Let me know the day a veteran walks up to you or you hear a story about how theyíre a vet and how you look at them and say it isnít necessary.

This guys in the hospital probably wanting to have some form of interaction with someone. He chose a community he (previously) enjoyed, and youíve gone and figured out his whole life with absolutely no evidence.

Imagine the world in its current state of quarantine, where everyoneís worried, emotions are running high, people are losing loved ones. And you want to talk about how this guy is an ass for saying heís a vet.

People like you are completely despicable. Get out of your small little bubble of internet ďgotchaĒ talk and show some empathy.

You can clearly see him in the hospital. Heís in the hospital because he hurt his back while serving. Normal people look past the bad grammar and just show empathy.

Burbannnnn 21 points22 points 2 months ago

Fuck off. I'm a veteran. It's not a fucking big deal. Nobody gives a shit, nobody should give a shit. This dude is a fucking weirdo who karma farms on the internet because he looked at a screen in the marine corps. Shit is cringey and I'm gonna call it out because ignorant little white knight fucks like you eat that shit up. I dont pardon your ignorance you dingleberry

He probably hurt his back in the gym or falling down some stairs. Saying "hurr durr veteran hospital" doesn't mean he got hurt doing anything you dont do daily. And if he did hurt himself in the line of duty, it's pretty embarrassing he uses it for attention online.

Example of normal karma farming post "in the hospital playing this game" that's a normal annoying shitpost.

Example of what really pisses me off "in the hospital playing this game btw I was a marine for 3 years a decade ago". That shit is so fucking embarrassing and dumb.

NihilHS -12 points-11 points 2 months ago

y'all should be fucking ashamed for acting like this.

Burbannnnn 15 points16 points 2 months ago

Fuck off. Hop off dudes dicks because they didnt want to go to college and enlisted for 3 years to work on trucks. Shits not heroic or worth praising. Half the time it's out of fucking laziness. I'm speaking from experience here. I dont hate the military, I am in the military. I hate ex military dudes that post dumb shit like this for attention.

Rab1dKoalaLifeline -3 points-2 points 2 months ago

I love when stupid people say stupid shit, genuinely brightens my day man.

MittnXBLMirage 35 points36 points 2 months ago

What kind of clout chasing shit is this?

Clout?

[deleted] 12 points13 points 2 months ago

[removed]

WoomyX1000Caustic 3 points4 points 2 months ago

Hey man, I know the post is a bit much and unrelated but thereís no need to be a dick to him

ArthurMorgansHorse -2 points-1 points 2 months ago

Bro check his other comments. Fuck this loser.

adharsh2423 41 points42 points 2 months ago

why do i have to see this face as im scrolling reddit

chrisychris-Pathfinder 4 points5 points 2 months ago

Nerevarine44Wraith 6 points7 points 2 months ago

Da fuq is this nonsense?

kanyes_god_complexLifeline 7 points8 points 2 months ago

Iím just confused, what exactly was the point in posting this? Like not even trying to shit on you or anything, just genuinely confused how this is Apex-related

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

I get it. Sorry for the inconvenience to you. Just wanted to show this community some support. But don't worry , I see all the hate already. Won't do it again

kanyes_god_complexLifeline 6 points7 points 2 months ago

Not trying to excuse the subís overall response, but you have to see it from their perspective. Itís a form of self-policing. The purpose of subreddits is to have topic-related content. Your post doesnít really seem to have a clear message or a clear relation to the topic, so you created a lot of confusion. You gotta imagine if every post in this sub was that off-topic, itíd be pretty pointless to even go on here.

Your title isnít particularly clear as to what happened to you, why you posted it, or how itís specifically related to Apex. So youíre gonna get a lot of hate from people who want the subís quality (quality = how topic specific posts are) to degrade. And you gotta realize how many kids are on the sub too, Iím not entirely sure why you expected anything less than the response you got, if anything the # of upvotes is way higher than I wouldíve expected.

TL;DR, this is a sub with topic-specific content, your post is vague and does not come off as Apex-related. This + that = hate from subreddit.

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 12 points13 points 2 months ago

Why do we care?

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

If you don't....then don't. Earlier I thought this community was great. We all played the same fun game that we love. After this post and the shit talk I'm getting so far, it's proven a point that nobody really cares much for other people. And with this whole virus thing going on, I just wanted to share that others might have it worse. If it offended you .....well that's on you

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 8 points9 points 2 months ago

lol I'm not offended, I'm just not gonna validate your need for attention or pity. Awww you poor thing. Over 50 million people play Apex, you aren't special just because you're sick.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Case and point .....got it.

Jona97Bloodhound 10 points11 points 2 months ago

Ok boot

Honor_BoundNessy 13 points14 points 2 months ago

This sub is garbage lmao

ThKittPathfinder 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Nah just this post

brokeassflexerAce of Sparks 3 points4 points 2 months ago

This how my face be when i enter a zoom class

You have super powers!?

-Laefuu-Loba 7 points8 points 2 months ago

I noticed a lot of typos, but my guess is youíre tired? (Hiccups and shit)

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Been up for 18 hrs since...yea these hiccups suck....at least my spine feels better. I felt like a dick having my Mic on and hiccuping every 10 seconds. My chest and sternum are so sore already

-Laefuu-Loba 3 points4 points 2 months ago

Well, Iím no doctor, and have no perspective of what youíre going through, but all I can suggest is donít get too tense, relax and rest as much as you can. Best of luck to you.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 2 points3 points 2 months ago

Redstevo73Royal Guard 1 point2 points 2 months ago

That and Thorazine if they wonít stop. Doesnít always stop it though

TheBigBambinowo 2 points3 points 2 months ago

Day 3 brother right here! Keep on keeping on.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Doing my best brother!...thank you. Appreciate it

[deleted] 2 points3 points 2 months ago

[deleted]

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Before I couldn't. I was using yellow lense glasses. Then I switched after I got out. We had "regulations" of not being able to wear contact lenses due to explosives and chemicals. So now I'm just more comfortable with contacts. VA won't opt for Lasik.

iFozy 2 points3 points 2 months ago

Why canít you spell correctly or use grammar?

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Because after posting the pic...I couldn't add the the description on mobile. So I shortened it in the title...my apologies

LudwigvanBeLoba 7 points8 points 2 months ago

Who else read without any leg? damn lol

Feel better friend and have fun in apex \m/

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 8 points9 points 2 months ago

Lol I was getting back injections...not a leg amputation...octane is my main. But won't go that far lol

iliketoreadyallshit 7 points8 points 2 months ago

Lmao everyone is on yo ass boy this comment section mad as hell at you

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

I know right?...and for what?...I was just trying to be nice

notacorvidMirage 29 points30 points 2 months ago

Mostly because Reddit is more about content than the user. Its anonymous, people donít post their faces, not usually big on life stories.

This subreddit is about content for Apex Legends. Not content about people who play Apex. Reddit is anonymous and not meant to be personal.

Ya gotta learn reddiquette.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Gotchya...Damn, shit got brutal real quick. Wasn't my intention

nexxusty 2 points3 points 2 months ago

You were trying to get attention whether you know it or not.

The fact that you clearly don't even know what you're doing is kind of sad dude.

You're a fucking Vet..... Literally been in a war.... Yet you expect people to care about your situation on a gaming Subreddit?

See what I mean? I just don't understand why you don't already see the world for what it really is. If you did, you'd know how this post was going to turn out before posting and thus.... Not post.

iliketoreadyallshit -5 points-4 points 2 months ago

I learned reddit has its nice and it has its well you seen

Just post and go on not everyone gonna wanna hear what you have to say

Gotchya

Ruthless_MenacePathfinder 1 point2 points 2 months ago

God speed friend, see you in the arena!

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Thank you!....it's my only outlet for now

Next_Episode 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Did those spinal injections every 3 months for about 3 years. Hope you get some relief from those OP bc it sure as hell didnt provide me any relief

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

To me it does only for a few weeks though. Hopefully they'll up my meds

Next_Episode 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Yeah, it is pretty good at temporary relief but I hope you can get something more long term. For me it was a couple of surgeries

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Sorry to hear about the surgeries. Hope you feel better soon bro. I just took a Xanax and codiene. Also had my all replaced because my knee was pinned between 2 cars . It ain't easy, but the VA does what it can. Playing this awesome game is just a form of therapy....matter how much hate I'm getting that uncalled for

Next_Episode 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Its people in the internet man. In person they wouldnít have the balls to say or do anything

SlyCooper007 3 points4 points 2 months ago

Another octane main, stop picking him when Iím on your team! Lol jk, hope you have a speedy recovery, amiigo!

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Gracias amigo.....lol I will. My weekly has me playing wattson lately

SMASHBRUHBRUH 2 points3 points 2 months ago

Bruh wtf is this shitshow of a comments thread lmao

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -2 points-1 points 2 months ago

That's what I'm saying?!....didn't make it so fuckers can bash me. Was just being hopeful about a community. Fuck...I was so wrong.

lightskinflashUnholy Beast 5 points6 points 2 months ago

Take care and have fun????

Thank you!

[deleted] 2 points3 points 2 months ago

[deleted]

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Oh I am....frustratingly lol

Sid_ssc 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Good luck man

ElvesareopAce of Sparks 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought that the title said 6:50 a.m. without any legs

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Lol I had to double check....but no...i said lag. All the internet around where I live is bad for everyone.

flamessredditPathfinder 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Stay safe brudda

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Appreciate you...I'm doing my best

CrimsonpetsDoc 0 points1 point 2 months ago

I'm really sorry to hear bro, get well soon! You got some good fucking looking eyes dude.

Straight out of an anime.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 2 points3 points 2 months ago

Thanks brachacho...appreciate ya

Lil_Cum_DropUnholy Beast 0 points1 point 2 months ago

U wanna see lag. Come to a country with no servers and a broken underwater cable.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Australia? I'm not saying I'm better....but understand the struggle. I just wanted to be uplifting somehow.....bow was I wrong.

Lil_Cum_DropUnholy Beast 1 point2 points 2 months ago

I'm from South Africa

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Oh no shit ?....I've only been to ghanna....beautiful place. My number one favorite place I've been while over seas.

Lil_Cum_DropUnholy Beast 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Sorry bro I'm not trying to be rude

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

No no no...you didn't come off as rude to me. Shit...look at the other comments. You're good man. I was just simply making a guess about your comment of being laggy too. Australia came to mind first cuz of the recent fire. That was MY assumption....apologies

Lil_Cum_DropUnholy Beast 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Cool get better soon bro and get those wins

Whitmant21 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Rah. 3/4 vet here. Get better, bud.

Rahh

uptmpo3Plague Doctor 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Called keyboard tuff guys. God bless you and hope u getter better brudha

BuenosDiasFuckb0iEl Diablo 0 points1 point 2 months ago

You are not a hero, you are an apex legend..

Toxzsin 0 points1 point 2 months ago

A true legend in the game

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

I do my best...it's my therapy after work to have fun.

therealatri -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Someone come get their boot!

JK brother, rah!

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

You saw it as a boot thing too? Lol you fuck.....raahhhh

[deleted] -6 points-5 points 2 months ago

[deleted]

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Rraahhhh!

CrotasMinionOctane -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Wishing you a speedy recovery, fellow Octane! Glad you can finally play with a better connection at least.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Thank you!..I appreciate you. Can't wait to get back on after work

No-Skill_0 -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Stay safe dude

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Doing my best...thank you...appreciate it

Lt_is_Lost -2 points-1 points 2 months ago

Hope you get better brother!! Semper Fi

Rahhh

TomOrSomethingAlikeLondon Calling -4 points-3 points 2 months ago

Have a good one my friend!

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Thank you.......man why are all the uplifting comments getting downvoted? What the hell happened to this community getting toxic so fast?

ArthurMorgansHorse 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Bro it's not the community it's you.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

And what did I do to you now?

ScuddyOfficialRIP Forge -16 points-15 points 2 months ago

The gods will praise us both Brother. Get well.

I noticed I'm being downvoted for being cool af. C'mon guys you cant all be like me. ????????????????

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Arto5 -2 points-1 points 2 months ago

You guys are fucking brutal Jesus.

Get well soon Legend.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

Thank you fellow legend!....I believe all these haters are the ones that suck and dip out as soon as downed. We gotta adapt though. Get some wins!

General_fcfWraith -15 points-14 points 2 months ago

Thank you for your service my guy ????????????

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -1 points0 points 2 months ago

Thank you bud...man Reddit is brutal

Gaming_slob_1 -19 points-18 points 2 months ago

I respect our troops

kombatkiller66 -7 points-6 points 2 months ago

Feel better!!

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 2 points3 points 2 months ago

Thank you...despite these hiccups...I am feeling better. I appreciate you

NotToney -9 points-8 points 2 months ago

Fkn legend you are

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 1 point2 points 2 months ago

I would say WE ALL ARE....but now....im just getting hate. But whatever ....YOU stay legendary

Ph_D_FlopperPathfinder -18 points-17 points 2 months ago

You're a legend irl friend, thank you

volticizer -12 points-11 points 2 months ago

Hope you get a few W's for all those L's damn bro.

RedCoatSwagWattson -14 points-13 points 2 months ago

Youíre a living, breathing hero. Thanks for everything you have done to keep others safe.

You are an apex legend.

Also, maybe the wrong sub for this; this sub is for things pertaining to Apex Legends, not stories from people who play it. Feel better!

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 5 points6 points 2 months ago

wtf are you even talking about how is he a hero. He had back pain not covid

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -2 points-1 points 2 months ago

Thanks....yea I thought the community would be more generous . Sent a fellow struggling Xbox player a controller cuz his broke. He got it in 3 days. I cosplay as Octane for my local comicon . Just wanted to give a small bit of back story , but if it triggered you. I'm sorry. ......now I realize how shitty people can be during a crisis.

RedCoatSwagWattson 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Well, youíre obviously karma whoring. And while I do appreciate what you did, serving your country when no one forced you to, this is not the right sub. Thatís all that people are upset about.

uptmpo3Plague Doctor -15 points-14 points 2 months ago

Thank you for ur service ur the true legend.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Thank you ....appreciate that...since for some reason I'm getting a lot of hate.

NoTime4ShenanigansPathfinder -15 points-14 points 2 months ago

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Despite us being downvoted....thank you. I appreciate you

NoTime4ShenanigansPathfinder -7 points-6 points 2 months ago

Nah man we appreciate you. Without you there is no us.....ftr my mind is blown at people downvoting those type of comments Iíve posted that in r/iamatotalpieceofshit Takes a lot of nerve to be that disrespectful

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 0 points1 point 2 months ago

Get over yourself.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

I didn't mean to disrespect you....I don't wanna keep being seen as a piece of shit. Idk why this community got so toxic. But thank you

uptmpo3Plague Doctor -8 points-7 points 2 months ago

All good buddy ive lost friends that have served r country and fought for the freedoms that people take for granted. ?? for u and ur family. Now go get a dub soldier.

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 1 point2 points 2 months ago

You can't even spell yet you talk about what people take for granted. Hilarious

[deleted] -7 points-6 points 2 months ago

[removed]

CyberdyneAnalyticsPathfinder 5 points6 points 2 months ago

Get over yourself, you ain't shit just for being a dumb soldier.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] 0 points1 point 2 months ago

You see the shit I'm getting? This cyberdyne fuck been at it all day. Must really be a bot. I just wanted to give some hope.....but calls me a karma whore. I don't even know what that means. I wasn't looking for likes, just stating I was glad to get back to gaming. But this douche is at it the whole day.

ShadowSayntOctane [S] -2 points-1 points 2 months ago

"Marine"...lol no offense. But thank you...really appreciate it. I'm going for dubs for sure